A maintenance and servicing plan ensures that your system will continue to work in perfect order. Any equipment needs regular servicing and upkeep and may require some repair. Maintaining your system in good shape means ensuring maximum component life and lower system down-time.
In order to benefit from added value and commitment, you are provided with Maintenance and Servicing Plans, custom-made to suit your specific requirements, which guarantee efficient response time in providing regular servicing and required problem-solving action.
A Maintenance and Servicing plan will provide you with a cost-effective solution to protect your asset investment and will give you peace of mind in the knowledge that your fire, safety and security protection is in full working order. It will also ensure that the system is complaint with British Standards, fire safety regulations and with the requirements of your insurance agency.
Maintenance and Servicing Plans
According to your requirements and the plan you choose, a maintenance agreement can include the following value options:
- Support from our 24 hour after sales emergency centre
- Availability of our technicians 365 days a year 24hours a day
- Routine inspections (in accordance with British Standards)
- 5 hour response to all emergency call outs (subject to contract)
- False alarm management and advice against the latest standards
- System Certification
- Provision of refresher courses
Quality Assurance: All works are carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards and ISO 9001: 2000 quality management systems standards.