Alberta has become established as a leader in the maritime sector providing you with all the fire, safety and security protection you might require on your boat.
Alberta has attained approval from DNV, Bureau Veritas, RINA, Germanischer Lloyd, Lloyds, Russian Registry and ABS to carry out maintenance and certification of systems on marine vessels.
Our team consists of engineers and technical staff who are certified and approved by the leading classification societies, and regularly receive overseas and in-house training to keep abreast with the latest technologies. Training includes all aspects of shipboard safety and compliance, as well as courses in basic offshore safety induction and emergency (BOSIET).
Products & Services
Most boats are designed to facilitate wiring for on-board electrical systems. Therefore adding a marine alarm is not a difficult task. Alarm control modules designed to operate in the marine environment incorporate features for reducing the volume of audible status indicators, varying siren run time, activating boarding lights, notifying owners of on-deck activity and turning the cabin motion sensors on and off for overnight stays. Whatever control module is used, installations are kept simple without excessive sensors or intricate wiring.
Boat Alarms Features:
- Remote Operation
- Automatic Sleep Mode
- Keypad Operation
- Automatic Siren Reset
- Keypad & Remote Operation
- Remote Panic
- Sealed Control Panel
- Silent or audible arming status
- Delay & Exit Zones
- Automatic power conserve mode
- Multiple Sensor Zones
- Stainless steel hardware
- External Red Led Output
- Disable cabin sensors for sleeping aboard
- Weather-proof Keypads
- Specialised motion detector zone
- Intelligent deck motion processor
- Low volume arm/disarm chirps
- Delayed 24 Hour Zone
- Waterproof entry delay indicator
- Flashing Light Output
- Activate diallers and communicator
- Reduced mounting footprint
- Low 12Vdc Power Usage
- Last alarm memory
- Activates Boarding Lights
- Reduced installation time design
- Automatic Siren Runtime Adjust
- Keypad displays system & zone status
- Boarding lights activate on entry delay
- Remote control disables cabin sensors
- Designed for high vibration vehicles
For further information kindly contact us on +356 79301177 or on email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a seafarer? Have you heard of this?
In conforming to the provisions of the STCW Convention Regulation 1/14, and section A-1/14, of the STCW Code, any seafarers assigned to ships must receive refresher training for the STCW Basic safety combined as required by the convention. Seafarers serving on board any ship must, as of the 1st of January 2017, have documentary evidence of either having completed the basic combined training course or updated their training within the last 5 years. Where can I enroll for this course in Malta?