One leaf REI 30 and REI 60 glazed steel fire door in conformity with UNI 9723, consisting of:
- REI 30 or REI 60 fire rated glass casing, consisting of a 15/10 mm thick weight-bearing cold-formed hollow steel profile frame that is internally insulated with asbestos-free inorganic silicate material and provided with grooves for the rebate sealing and thermo-expansive materials.
- Heavy steel three-wing hinges screwed onto the profile rotate on thrust-bearing cushions and stainless steel pivots.
- Self-locking lock, to be opened by simple rotation of the handle.
- ‘Yale’ cylinder in nickel-plated brass.
- Stainless steel handle mounted at 1040 mm above the finished floor level or at 900 mm when combined with Touch bar panic bars.
- Automatic closing mechanism via overhead door closer with scissor arm.
- Rebate sealing and thermo-expansive materials.
- Fire rated glass consisting of extra-clear float panels with thermo-expansive fire proof material interposed.
- Special finishing with thermoset powder paints.
- Sub frame to be ordered separately, made of hollow galvanized steel profiles with anchors for mortar fixing