Webinar: Fire protection solutions from Advanced
Title: Fire protection solutions from Advanced
When: Tuesday 23rd February 2021, 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (GMT+1)
Presenter: Vlad Zrnic, Regional Sales Manager, Advanced
This webinar is an introduction to UK manufacturer Advanced and to some of its innovative fire protection solutions. Regional Sales Manager Vlad Zrnic will introduce the MxPro 5 intelligent fire control panel which includes built-in false alarm management software, as well as Advanced’s extinguishing control solution.
We encourage commissioning engineers to attend the webinar which will consist of an hour presentation followed by 15 minutes questions and answers.
During this presentation, we will meet Regional Sales Manager Vlad Zrnic and will learn about:
The MxPro 5 intelligent fire control panel:
– Discover the versatile features that have given MxPro 5 fire panels their reputation for high performance, flexibility, and ease of installation and use.
– These include unique onboard diagnostics, a wide range of peripherals, outstanding networking capabilities and a powerful service tool.
– You’ll also have an overview of the remote control terminal/repeater that has a 25 cm high-resolution touchscreen.
AlarmCalm – the easy way to minimise false alarms:
– False alarms can compromise safety and cause significant distress.
– Learn about the common causes of false alarms in a variety of settings including hotels, supermarkets and shopping malls.
– Discover the flexible false alarm management features that are built into Advanced fire panels and understand how they can solve the problem of unwanted false alarms.
ExGo extinguishing control:
– ExGo is Advanced’s extinguishing control solution which is used to meet the fire protection challenges of sensitive and critical sites.
– Learn about the key product features and see some real-life examples of how ExGo has been used.